Quality Assurance at SIZECONTROL
Unfaltering quality and precision are the hallmarks of any gauge manufacturer. SIZECONTROL takes pride in maintaining quality and precision in all the products manufactured for over 40 years
Our Quality Policy
- We constantly strive to design and manufacture top quality products and offer services to customers and meet their technical expectations.
- We perceive quality as conformance to international quality standards and aim at zero tolerance.
- Our team’s motto is to maintain highest level of customer satisfaction for each order.
We aim to achieve this by:-
- Understanding our customers and their technical requirements through close co-ordination
- Update knowledge and skill levels of our staff and workers through planned and pertinent training and skill upgradation programmes
- Honour internal and external suggestions on quality and methods
- Ensuring traceability in quality control at each level of production
- Offering technical advice and expertise based on our knowledge and experience of gauges to help our customers in skills upgradation
How we ensure quality
Material with traceability
Standard metallurgy: O1 grade Tungsten quality Oil hardening tool steel
Heat treatment: Through hardening and tempering and sub-zero treatment
Hardness: RC 58-61
Temperature control and Traceability
All our gauges go through final inspection in a temperature controlled (20° ± 0.5°C) standards room. All master gauges are fully traceable to a registered national or international standards like NIST (USA) and NIM (China).